Friday, November 26, 2010

The Coming 3rd Sem








































Today was FRIDAY ^^
Yea. I should believe that my sem break coming to the end.
Feel like done nothing in this week. There was only 1 week for my sem break  TT
Not enough lar wey ~


Okay. Today went back to college to pay fee and do subjects selection.
but........both I didn't done it today. So, why I go for?   @@
Yea. Cause I have to fill the RETAKE form and give head of department to sign it.
We discuss about our time for the retake. (with Jeckquline)
At the end, we decide to pay the fee and the form on next week.

After that, we went to have our lunch.
Yes, correct...it's PANMEE again ^^
Almost 1 week I didn't have it since after my final :p
We go there by toke our own car because after eat, we straight head went home.

Kay...finish this topic.

I gonna tell you all that my holiday just pass it roughly.
I'm wasting my holiday  ) :
Done nothing but I watch the HK movie everyday. That movie name's 读心神探
I tried to learn CANTONESE  ( :
and I learn to sing cantonese's songs too. 
lalala...... That day i sang it to my hubby   [=
but he seem like so bored because I keep on continue the chorus part :p
Kay,fine...so,i just stoped it ~.~



____________________________________________________________________

Next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I gonna start my 3rd sem
LOL ^^
I arrange my time that my class only Wednesday till Friday.
and I was planning to get a job since I only have to attend 3 days class. The others 4 days was free and I know that I will be sleep like pig if I don't have any plan to do anything so.

but...what job that suit me? what I can do? 
I felt like so lazy...cause already like a slacker during this week   : @


arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................
I'm so LAZY~


____________________________________________________________________

Sharing some of my lovely Family's pic ^^








































































I LOVE YOU  ( :





No comments:

Post a Comment