Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Geram-nye



Today is just the second day of my sem break.
What's a horrible holiday ><

This week will make me insane i think ==






Doing nothing at home.
Like a PIG. sleep and eat alot ,then merayau kat Fb, blogging walaupun takde ape nak tulis...
and she keep on nagging me.
Can you stop it, please?


I'm damn fire now,okay?




_______________________________________________________________________________


Just know that the next sem schedule already came out.
Bastard!! Sucks time management !!!!!!!!!
There was only 3 subject for next sem and they make it one day only one subject. WTH? !
Stupid!!!!!! They think that we all live hostel or what? or they think that the petrol price declined?
and why make it till 6pm? Damn it!!!


Their idiot action make me really can't control my anger now!  Their time management really so poor
The retake time didn't inform us too. And about the exemption of the subject Bahasa Kebangsaan, they also didn't let us know whether approve or not. So, how we do the confirmation of subjects selection?




Okay fine. Whatever la. Don't want think it any more.
I need to cold down myself now.







1 comment: