Sunday, December 5, 2010

Facebook new stuff :@


Facebook new stuff @@
What a special thing here?
Ahaha….lolx
Someone send me this through the chat box

Okay girls, time to confuse the boys again!  
If you are single write spongebob in your status, if you are taken write patrick and if you are single but your heart is taken, write squidward:)  
Pass this on to every girl on chat....dont tell the boys its a girl thing. You can write all 3 as well...


Just felt this was special and funny ^^
And…what’s mine?
Check in from my Facebook’s wall if you really wanna know it   :p


 Shinny,my coursemate send me this message












I’m sharing the message to all my friends who online-ing since I received that message.  Cause I’m really too free :p



PS: all means only all the girl’s friends 






 Yea^^ 
Cyndi, that cute girl send this message back to me  ><





Hejin, the friend I know from primary school till now
she ask me what's mine ==
emphasized that she not a les :D





 Rachelle, ask me whether got write it on my wall or not.
Actually I haven write it   :p
coz i'm busy-ing sharing this message to my friends :DD

















And….yea….this was mine  :p
Do you agree?  ^^







LOL    ( :

2 comments: