Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Specially Friend, Yuu.




Dear Friend,



































 Yuuki




I think there should be a few months you leaving Malaysia.
How was yor life at Germany?
I miss you a lot.
Miss the day we sms and sharing our past story.
Can't deny that you are the one of my best friends since that you always consult me when I'm down.
You even teach me the way to treat my guy and caring him.
You call me to understanding each other between me and my guy.
Now I'm happiness that I together with him almost 7 months.

That time you came back Malaysia again to settle something
and you sms me but I'm sorry that I don't have the time to chat with you more that time because I'm busy for my mid-term test. Forgive me please...

Today I'm surprised that saw you on Msn   : p
Everyday I online to wait my guy but never saw you on.
I thought you have busy life there and maybe we have time difference so that no chance to chat with you.
Even you already online, but you still need to busy with your things. I'm not willing to bother you at all.
So, chat next time yea ( :

 
I'm glad that to know you and you being my friends.
Thanks,Yuuki ^^ 













PS: That picture really like a Korean actor, doesn't it?   : D



     

No comments:

Post a Comment