Monday, November 15, 2010

Look Similar?

Due to my bestie, Cyndi  request.
Finally, I post my mom, grandma and mine photos.
Does it our face look similar?




*I upload the photo that we went I-city last weeks.










...Let's see...




















My kindly grandma ^^






















And this was my beloved mummy ^^









Yea yea...We have a chubby face,right?   
: p 



Sorry for that I didn't upload my sis's photo.
I think she not willing me to post it too.
So wait for next chance yea ?
Will post our family portrait for the coming post.



Although that we don't have slim body like you all
but we live happiness and stay health ( :

I love them...


PS:  Dear sis, I didn't post your photo yea.
       So? What I want you to help me is..........
       Keep this secret yea? ^^
       Cause I also never ask permission from waipo n mummy : p

Thanks ^.^









End

2 comments:

  1. Muahahaha~~
    Yea,ur family have a chubby face~
    Cute family.
    ur mum is look kind.
    I'm admire u~
    Can hung out with family always.
    I'm less..Maybe 1 years just 1 or 2 times.
    Keep it up,The blessed family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( :
    thx, lengluii...
    even my mom giv us so strict family control.
    but 家家有本难念的经. cant we compare our family,rite?
    so,u also have a hapiness family too ( :
    no nid to admire me.u also have ^^
    juz mayb the different aspect :p

    ReplyDelete