Tuesday, November 30, 2010

change coLL



A lot of reason…
But I dunno how to explain it clearly. I just feel wanna change coll.
This coll make me no confidence,disappointed and I felt no mood, no any reasonable reason to continue study here.
I hope can change coll or I will stop continue study and straight head go to find a job.
( My friend, Jeckquline was not willing to see me stop study.)
She teach me a lot. I'm thankful to her but I really unwilling to continue study at this coll.
The reason maybe you all can know from my friend, Cyndi's blog. I’m lazy to explain it but my friends already explain it all.haha…
Beside this, I can help her to promote her blog too :p

Just click the link for her blog.


Cyndi's Blog  ^^











PS: Thanks to my hubby. He always supports me and give me confidence^^
After the meeting, I straight head give him a call. Then he just said will support me no matter what will happen. No matter that I wanna change coll or I wan stop study, he will just accompany me and give me confidence








^^ Stay tuned ^^

3 comments:

  1. yea.Jesl,dun easy to effect by them.I knw ours college is really make us disappointed.
    But wat to do.We dun have choose.
    Like me,my mum is work hard to let me have a great road in the future.Bt i really disapponited at college.
    Dun give up easily.I also hope u can continue study no matter at other college or here.
    Ur home is rich.N ur financial condition is allow to change.I also hope u choose a best ways for urself.
    I really like study with you.A bit bu she de if u give up.
    God bless us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we have a miracle.Hope all will going with smooth.wat a greedy at money college.I felt nervous disappointed and sadly about this.
    Jesl.Dun sad.U still have us.Maybe ur 2nd sem costing can pass wat.dun give up wat.
    add oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cyndi,thx for yor suppport...
    let me think myself,kay?
    i'm so sad tis few days
    i felt so complicated ]=

    ReplyDelete