Thursday, November 11, 2010

UPSR






















 [ dear Jeremy ]


The UPSR result was come out today.
At the noon when I taking photo at college
my mom was calling me.

The reason she call me just to know how many A's I guess that my youngest brother get ><
Then,
I said: 3 guaa...
Mom said: waa~ you despise yor brother arh?
                 He same with you leh. He got 5A's leh...

~.~

Then, mom continue ask me what I want to encourage and reward him...
I nothing to give him actually :p
I didn't work since I start my course and I don't have money la TT

Anyway, just CONGRATE to him lor   o(n_n)o






CONGRATULATION to you, my dear brother, Jeremy ^^
Hope you will study more hard when you get in your secondary school and get the best result in future for your PMR and SPM, maybe also STPM : p
Don't too relax now even that you finish your primary school and get a best result in UPSR yea ( :


Just wish you all the best in future la...GAMBATEH  +u  +u.....






Sincerely by your sis,
Jesl ..

No comments:

Post a Comment