Thursday, November 11, 2010

be Model

Be a model not an easy job!
 
I even feel nervous than when sitting for final.
Despite, that was my first time to be a model.
Today taking some photograph by our head of business department, Mr.William.
Those photos are for them to make poster,banner and something for advertisement to advertise our business studies.

We keep on acting smile until my mouth grow numb >.<
I know that I'm not the professional model and I'm not that pretty.
Hope that I won't scare away the new student to join us :p



Enjoy our photo shooting section.
All those guy were look handsome and girl were look pretty when wearing formal attire.
Everyone has light make up except me.
Cause I don't have those staff. Luckily Jeckquline borrow me her BB cream to block my pimples.
How terrible was that? hahha... : D


* I need to thanks my hubby to help me solve some problem last night.
  Cause I'm annoyance with which shirt I need to wear for today photo shooting, which shoes I need to wear,  should I tied my hair all those rubbish question float in my brain make me can't  sleep...





I think James was act the most professional. His pose look so nature and also his wearing was so nice ^^
Diane not bad. Jeckquline look so pretty today with added phoney eyelashes and make up.
Love Shanon's smile the most. So sweet ^^
I still remember that MengJun borrow my large pack tissue to wash face for his gf, Shanon to help him smear the foundation on his face. Cause he too dark, if got apply foundation will look more nice ^&^




The funny part. 
Xiao HuiZi not bad in acting : p
Some of their action was so funny.
Like Edwin part, Chloe part also. This two couple was so sweet.
Pikacu always call Chloe to open her eye bigger and bigger cause when she smile, we even can't see her eyes. swt..
Wan Nazihah, my partner was funny at all...we keep on laugh those guy who wear casual but didn't change their leather shoes.Those guy who wearing leather shoes, want know is who?
Yea, they are Edwin, Yee and Loon [Yee's friend].
Look weird,right? AHAHAHAHAA : D
and got a pose that we need to act writing some words and formulae on the whiteboard. Wan warning Zhixin who taking the marker pen don't paint on her face? what a sob girl? Wan really too excited I think : DD

We had taking two part actually.
One is with formal attire and one is casual look.
Badly that Venorika and KK didn't join us ) :

Nevermind. Hope that William can edit the photo nicely and give us the copied early so that I cant upload to share here (=









The end.
Continue revision for my final...
ACCY and Advanced Chinese was my 1st and 2nd subject for final in the first day.
Gambateh everyone +u +u







No comments:

Post a Comment