Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Era Diabolo - U Online


NED





NED stand for NEW ERA DIABOLO



Was saw this video on Facebook jusnow from Jiro's wall.

They are my coursemate, my junior, my new friends of this sem : p
Jiro, Deevon, Gan Eva...
[sorry, another two person I don't know their name, but I think is their friends too]
Their performance was so great
I like it ^^
But unfortunately, can't hear their dialogue ) :


One word as I can say
They are super duper GENG !!
Cause I even don't know play the diabolo but they still have brave to perform it.


Bravo~~ New Era scholar   (n_n)
Can't we deny on their ability. They have courage to perform and also act short drama while performing the Diabolo.
They really glory for our college...thanks to you all.
And I hope can see you all performance next time yea ( :
Keep on do the best !!


Wish you all can get best result for your Final too   ^&^
Gambateh ^^


Last, if you all want to view other New Era student performance for U online
can go YouTube and watch it.


1st  step: Go Youtube web
2nd step: Type 'New Era N001'


I think there got 13 video from our college.
N001 until N0013 I think.
So, if free interest to see, can go YouTube search yourself  : p


That's all.








End

No comments:

Post a Comment