Monday, November 29, 2010

1st Day of my 3rd Sem


Today was the first day of my 3rd sem. We have Malaysian Studies class.

That was so exaggerating. Know why?
Full ~~~
Yea. I think got over 200 students. I’m trying to help my friends to reserve the seat but I not dare. Twos and threes students have been keep on walked into the class. They don't have seat and forced to take chair from other classes. I felt that they are so pity...



Even today all the students were attended the class and the class is full but I can guarantee the next class won’t be full like today. They sure will skip the class, maybe include me  :D
But I know I will seldom skip the class except the week I go a trip to Taiwan with my family after my bro’s SPM ^^

The class was so boring. 3 hours face the same lecturer and I can’t concentrate while having the class because of their noisy. Our lecturer voice is so low. I can’t hear her voice even I sit the third row  ==



Tomorrow will have Pendidikan Moral at the same class. I sure will go early because I worry there have not enough seat like today ==
So?
I have to wake up early  ]=



Okay,that’s all for today’s post. I felt I’m getting lazy day to day since after the sem break. Even lazy to write my blog too   TT








Meanwhile, its time for me to stare on my hubby through cam.
I love to look at his blurry face (cam blurred actually).....ngehehe [=
so, babai ~





^^ Stay Tuned ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment