Thursday, December 16, 2010

Belated Post !!!!!




Went IceRoom with SiokJin gorgor and Dear JingNi on Monday. 
3 people sharing with 1 bowl of Ice.

Tadaaa..
our Avocado ^^




Abang Siok Jin
he trying to look down to avoid me to catch him
>.<




Oohhh...
Dear JingNi
&
my chubby face  TT







So bad... I had order a jug of mushroom soup but no one share with me
and I need to finish it alone. Full~



Ahhaa.....I remember that day got a naughty boy sit behind us and he keep on disturbing us. Siok Jin trying to flirt with him and that guy flirting him back  /.\
He keep on laugh laugh and laugh. Then, I call JingNi to shut his mouth cause of his nauseating decayed teeth...

It was so funny..... JingNi look down upon of that little boy.
She take RM10 and said the guy dunno what's that but then the little boy said : 十块钱.
Then we distracted for a while then laugh like hell.....
Siok Jin doesn't give up with that, he take another RM5 and RM5o to let him answer. Unluckily, that guy dunno Rm50, he said that is RM15 .Faint ~.~


I still remember that day's scenes...
We so enjoy although we had just 3 people having lunch together.
hahha...I 'earn a meal' cause helping gor to fill the form.
Actually is JingNi help him and I didn't help any~



I'm happy to have meal with them.
Thanks gor to bring me there ^^
Hope can go with them the next time.










PS: I can't finish my prawn mee...I'm wasted food  ) :











~( Stay Tuned )~




3 comments: