Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deep Love ♥

Can't I deny that this few days we are more closer than before.
We even can talk about people gossip and sharing our feeling together.
Last morning, I woke up early to do my revision for final but at  the end, I chat with my sister.
She didn't sleep whole night because of worry nightmare.  ><
She told me that she was watched a movie last night with daddy which talk about about Thailand 's strange tales.
She not dare to sleep because when she close her eye, she worry that the scenes will come out.
Badly to heard that..
OMGosh.....Finally, I didn't revision any due to curious to that movie. =P


So? same as last night.
I was go bed early. She came in and ask why am I sleep so early. Then I told her I'm moody but actually I'm curl in bed and cried. I told her: I take a nap now. If later you can't sleep, just wake me up. Then we continue to chat gossip. ^^  How funny am I?



Yea...I saw others people was close with their sister. Why not me?
Actually, I try to close to my sister last time but I really can't accept her behavior. Nowadays, I think she got change a lot. But sometimes, she still can't accept my behavior too. Cause...sometimes I'm too childish, I'm a crying baby, I had bad temper too....................but I hope I can change these attitude. I try to get close to my sibling. Because of our fate,so that we can't as sibling in my life. So that I can be your sister and you can be my sister and brother too...Why don't we treasure with this?



I recognized that I'm a camwhore...
I hope I can catch our photo all the times even we just stay in a house. Maybe still in a same room.
But I still want to catch these all so that next time when we reviewed back to these photo. We can have a nice memories...Doesn't it?





I'm feel so sorry for my past time attitude and behavior that make you all feel that I'm a bad sister.
I promise, I will change these all and will try to be the best. I just hope we can get closer than before. This's my willing. I really hope you all can close to me too...Because, I'm glad to have you all ( :


I'm glad that I have a happiness family.
My beloved dad, mom ,sis and bro.

Let's show off the photo of me and my family to you all.
Hope you all won't jealous.
Cause as same, you all also have that what I have now.
Just can you feel it and treasure it?







2010 Chinese New Year
family portrait 
with grandpa n grandma

everyone wear AngAng =P
 and I'm with my new lion hair style
[corn hair laa...^^]






Daddy



Mummy



4 of us
sibling



Jevons



Biling



Jeremy







PS: I losing that CD which have our family portrait ) :
       I will find it out after my final and upload it.















with love..

No comments:

Post a Comment