Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Little MoMo

This was my birthday present by dad and my aunt.
Don't know when, I begin love little puppy.
I hope can get a puppy when my birthday but I know that is hard because my mom don't like dog.
I remember my dad ask what I want for my birthday present that year.

That year, I had a birthday party and I also invited my uncle,aunt, cousin, neighbour and friends come to celebrate with me. When my aunt arrive my house. I saw she taking a cage. Surprisingly, I saw a puppy inside.
That was a Poodle with light brown hair. Damn cute...I'm so glad that all my family so sayang me even buy a puppy for me when they know it I like puppy. Thanks my cousin, Angel jehjeh ^^
She got a puppy too. That puppy was bought by her from a pet shop.

Unfortunately, it death only few weeks. I don't know what's wrong to her.
She just lay in the cage and keep on vommit. Feel sad to see that........

 a long story to continued.so...



*SKIP SKIP SKIP*



Then,  jehjeh take another one to me. Also Poodle. This was male.
We name it Puding, as we also call him MoMo.
Just because of his hair was curly ^^ cute


Now, we let him live at my grandma's house.
Every Saturday, me and dad will help him take shower : p
Yea, today also the same.
But there was a few weeks I didn't see him since I start my course at New Era.
Is it too busy? hah? I dunno....ahhh....whatever la. still have time to blogging and FB what -.-

So, come to my point for today's post.
Okay...I just when to my grandma's house to help him take shower.
Dad was help shower him and I just help to dried his hair.


* Time to view picha *





Dad digging his ear





 combing his hair



How cute was him? ngehehe 
n_n


AHAHAHA : D
pulling his tail


Actually not pull his tail lar
just for comb


His hair was knotting
See how hard Dad comb his hair?
: p



Should him use SUNSILK?
for anti-hair fall
^&^


Those stuff ...
left: perfume
right: ear cleaner


comb

________________________________________________________________________________

< His personal album >


RECENTLY
He so naughty
don't let me catch
he is bad mood today









HIS PREVIOUS PIC




In pet shop






Dad and MoMo




Cute cute cuTe ^^








End



Thanks for viewing...

No comments:

Post a Comment