Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dont think much







I think I have to make myself busy so that I won’t think much to make myself feel down.




Last sem of my Foundation soon. Then I will be go for my year 1, or I will change coll?
I haven’t decide yet. But I just know that my life will be like hell after this.
Now, what I need to do is that I’m just need to concentrate in my final. Really! I just hope can pass it. (but I’m not sure it does work)


I’m a Stupid! Know why?  (lame…if I no tell, how u all know?)
Yea,cause I dunno how to see my timetable for next sem >.<
It’s so complicated…




GOD, help me please~
i really hope that i can be better now
i just donwan make them feel that i'm useless
and bring them a lot trouble /:



and....I juz wan to get rid of this bad habit ) :
Tears....dont drop again,plss~




Dizzy right now...
and i should take a rest now.
babai~






~TBC~

No comments:

Post a Comment