Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Playlist for CNY



Just have to read on the title and you already get what I means rite?
yea. That’s right! 
I had just created a playlist that all in Chinese New Year song.
I’m actually not really excited with this year CNY but I just like to hear the cny’s songs ^^
It make me feel that CNY is coming soon ( :





************************************************


Today was my youngest brother, Jeremy’s  BirThDaY
H.A.P.P.Y.B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y  to eeu [=
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. So? Just enjoy the trip in this whole year larr ( :
On your birthday, I wish you much pleasure and joy;
here, I hope all of your wishes come true.
may each hour and minute be filled with delight,
and your birthday be perfect for you!
Sorry for this year I had no cake and present for eeu…) :

Okay...gonna end here for tis post...
I'm kinda down now.....had no mood to post more. sry


PS: Biling, wanna try get a presnt for him?
I worry dat he feel unfair coz I gav eeu present last year and tis year i din prepare any present for him.....








TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment