Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cousin Sis's wedding dinner



Announcement:
1st, i gonna tell eeu here, this post won't have any picha... So, don't eeu all feel bored to read this yea? but if eeu feel dat eeu don't like to read a post without picha, wait my next post laa. 
2nd,This post will be abit long. If eeu really feel bored, can't leave this page now. I'm NOT forcing eeu to read it, juz as eeu like ( :




Yea…I’m just back from my cousin sis wedding dinner. Went Restaurant Xi Lai Ton, Sg. Chua about 7pm. This time don’t have the mood to catch any picha. I’m so hungry, coz I din have my bfas & lunch today and it was a rainy day, I felt so cold. Although we rush there at 7pm,coz my sis got tuition and my bro was working.(actually the time start is 7pm) but yet, still got many people was late.i hate those who like to act DaiPai…
FOR WHAT? AREYOUTHINKTHATYOUAREBIGBOSS ??
If you are BIG BOSS, den you shud not even be late!!!


Hahha…:D  
I think I shud try to cold down 1st. I still nid to continue some for this post. Okay… I promise that I will try to get some pic from my lengluii biu sou,MayHan to share with you all here on the nest post. So,stay tuned ya ( ;

Yayaa...I want to announce that my cousin was GREAT.  o(≧v≦)o~~
They know to play piano and also sing. They perform all the day on stage while i'm juz an audience under the stage ^^ Enjoy to see their performance and eat O(∩_∩)O~

***********************************

Hurm…I painted red nail today…but it was quite ugly coz my nail was too short ><
Imma goin to wash it by tomorrow coz I still hav 1 more paper to go on Monday ( :  (I’m a GoodGirl.) LOLx


PS:  lol…4got to tell you all,today was my cousin sis, Angel and her husband Danny’s wedding dinner :p
PSS: So far, I’m ady done 1 paper, Malaysian Studies. Almost all tikam-tikam 1 ~.~









~ STay TuNed ~

No comments:

Post a Comment