Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something that no use for us to Regret




In life, we will have a lot of things that we did wrong and had mistaken.
Many things can be time to remedy.
We regret, and we learn from our mistake
but often something wrong, you can’t restore, can’t make up

some mistakes will be your memories forever
Totally, that’s bad memories, it will become a part of your bad memories
Those memories you will never can erase
You can don’t mention it, you can pretend to forget
 
However, it is just fooling yourself
Because no one can remove their own memories


and… I’m the ONE
I donwan to mention it and I try to make myself to forget
But I can’t do so
 
Thus, I will not repeat it, absolutely not!!
That was my childhood mistakes
I was naive. I do not think anything before I do it.




From now on, I hope you and me will have fond memories in our future ( :





by Jesl..

No comments:

Post a Comment