Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kinda Love tis Sem :p



**Don't feel bored with tis post ya,it's quite long but was interesting :p **


LOL…That’s wat I said that I love tis sem a lot because I had learnt a lot in tis sem ^^
I realize that im quite focus in tis sem’s class. Hope I can get more knowledge through tis sem.
hope can pass n get higher CGPA in final too.
but I’m quite busy n rush in tis sem ) :

Next week will be our holiday and everyone back to their hometown to celebrate Chinese New Year with their family. I’m juz feeling like normal lar…as well as can get angpau like wat I did as past year CNY. The same things gonna to continue .ntg special for me in tis CNY. What I wanT is juz hope can gather with my old friend, celebrate my dear friend, Jeckquline’s birthday, go IT fair with my hubby and get more n more angpau from my relative n so on…..

izzit simple CNY? yea…ntg is special for me and I think it will be a bored cny. Since my holiday juz 1 week n nid to rush for my tutorial works, assignment, presentation and also fight for my midterm after CNY. Its intensive class…had a lot to rush…I’m juz like a busy woman….
feel that my time is full dy. Enrichment with my day ( :

Today, I had learnt a lot.but actually I dislike that Mr Gan, which is my creative thinking class lecturer.i dislike he always like to blablaablaa…talk a lot of bullshit.feel bored during his class. He had delay his class after half our and yet he juz cancelled the class.wtf.

I hope have no any replacement class for it la. I hate his class coz yesterday he said that I’m late and no give me attendance lo. f***
Shit la him…only he can be late and we can’t. What the f*** reason? juz coz dat he is our lecturer? but don’t forget la, we still have to pay him 1 lo.WTH. Okay, let’s try if he late, we lock him outside the class la and say: ur late.count dat u r absent today,u no nid teach dy,go back yor hometown la.What will be going on? As wat Dr. Foo said, GO HELL la. Ahahaha
blablablaa.....


ok okay…let’s end here lar…I’m lazy to write much more dy :p
babai…and stay tuned for my next post yea ? ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment