Friday, December 10, 2010

A sad News




A guy, ALVISS KONG, a stranger I do know who commit suicide because of love. He’s only 22 years old. He decides to commit suicide because of a girl. Maybe we should angry for his foolish and maybe we should advise him or even scold him but that all were already too late.
I didn’t read news for a few months and I even never touch the newspaper. I didn’t online last night, didn’t on fb and I don’t know what was happened last night.
I saw this news from facebook. I do feel sad when I saw this news. I do appreciate his courage but I won’t support what he did. Meanwhile, we can’t help with any now because a person who dead already won’t wake up again ) :

His news from ChinaPress.
Clicky. 

His last notes from Facebook.
Clicky.


I believe, LOVE is power.
Love can make people crazy.
Love can be a danger game.
We can't play on it. It do!



It does prove from Alviss. He dead because he of love.
And I believe he do have the truth love to that girl.
Even he knows that he preparing to die, he still making a note and don’t want anyone to blame the girl. He was willing to personally assume all by himself. He said that was his decide and the girl was just gave him the motivation and courage. He beg to everyone don’t blame on that girl.
The motivation?  He shouldn’t!!  The girl was never given him motivation to die. I do believe~  and I do believe that girl won’t.



God blessing you always.
Reast In Peace,guy...
now... no one can regret, no one can blame you, no one can change the consequence. It's already fix. It's already a fact.



Love, no one afford to play in this game.




End with bless
Jesl

No comments:

Post a Comment