Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Background + JingNi + Winter Solstice




I had changed my new background and also the header here ^^
Is it nice? Hurm….. maybe not. hahhahaha :D
Coz that layouts was chosen by my friend, JingNi  :p


but I know the header sure nice,rite? ahaha.edit by myself  ( :


I’m feeling glad that she stays at my house. First time I bring my friend home and I fetch her from college. Felt happy because there was one more person chatting with me so that I won’t feel bored at home.

We can say that we are close now and she now sitting beside me. We sit on the same table. We online together, gossip together, sleep together, eat together, laugh together, and have fun together. Glad to know her. Thankss ^^





I had teaching her to download the new msn and she help me choose this background. We help each other too.







Today is Winter Solstice. But she didn’t back Penang. So, she has reunion dinner with my family.
Meanwhile, we are going to have our lunch now. 




TangYuan





Tbc..

No comments:

Post a Comment