Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Cristmas




Yoohooo ^^
Christmas was coming soon and I had added a playlist to greeting the coming season with you all  :p
Let’s rock the Christmas  ^.^


Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas;
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.




Lalalalalalalaalaaalaaaa…..
I’m so happy and enjoying with those Christmas songs  :D



I love Santa Claus...
hope can get many many gifts from him   0(n_n)o
* Daydreaming *

 

Yesterday went Metropoint with family. I had saw a big big Christmas tree there.
but I didn't catch the pic. So, i tried to find some pic from Google to make my blog more colorful and look interesting.


Did you all have any plan during this coming Christmas season?  I’m gotta hang out with my buddies and my hubby during this Christmas.

Anyway, wish you all Merry Christmas here and enjoy your Christmas yea  ( :





* Merry Christmas *

No comments:

Post a Comment