Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just A Short Post



Imma kinda bored now. So, decided to post something here ^^
It will be just a short post.

Yea,I changed back my layouts and a new header. Still love it my background. Nice is it? hahaha :D
woot woot~ and also the playlist la...Blow Me A Kiss [=

Haven packs my things yet t.t
Felt lazy to pack it coz I know I have a lot to bring along.
Really worry about the weather coz I tak boleh tahan sejuk punye ==



And…I will miss him the week I’m not in Malaysia.
take care, buddies ( :
Don’t jealous laa. coz…..will miss eeu all too.nyahahaha < :









PS: SHIT!!!!! I really HATE those people who irresponsible !!!
If eeu not afford to do something. dont act like so clever to do so. and keep your mouth shut!
Damn it!!!!!




PSS: We had been together 8 months. LOL ^.<
i dont care wat had happened and wat others criticized...i will juz love eeu forever
muackk











# Stay Tuned #

No comments:

Post a Comment