Sunday, December 12, 2010

Real? Fake?




Last night, I tied my hair and it looks longer.






 But my sis said that long hair not suit me and it look weird, does it?
TT

 actually, this is my real length :p


I'm bored with my short hair
I keep my short hair almost 5 years dy

so, I keep my hair to be longer now
but I worry it not suit me

When I post to Facebook
most of my friends said that short hair suit me


they prefer short hair
and... I know the reason
it's look cute 
but I hope I can have long hair
I wan be mature 
and I can play with my long hair and tied many pattern of hair
So, this time I won't cut my hair anymore
I hope my hair will longer on CNY :p

but I have seriously hair fall now
I tried many shampoo
but it doesn't work
I'm scare to comb my hair
everytime when i comb
i can collect my hair on the floor and it like saloon
><

____________________________________________________________________
Last night,
we went Leisure Mall too.
and Mom had bought me this shoes



nice
Even it look simple
but i quiet like the color
plain color should be more easy for me to match clothes
i think :p






< closing here for today >

Thanks for reading my blog ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment