Sunday, December 12, 2010

Suffering




Why should all girls have to suffer this kind of pain once per month?
Meanwhile, I’m also not the exception and I’m feeling unwell now  ) :
I even can’t stand well, sit well, and sleep well…
Doing what also feel uncomfortable


Mom has bought me the Panadol for period but I not willing to eat. I hate eat medicine, it’s bitter. In fact, actually I donno how to swallow the pills, it's always stuck in my throat  ) :

I’m rolling on the floor and pain till my tears come out. Why I need to suffering like this? Damn it!   +.+

Period make me moody and bad temper. I can’t control my temper so that’s why I keep on shout abuse to them and I cursing. I made everyone unhappy too. It’s bad.
Period make me feel tired. I used to be lazy in this week and I doing nothing but just sleep like pig.
Period make me no appetite.  Even when I saw my favorite food and drinks, I also don’t feel want to eat. However, it actually not bad because I can keep fit. blekk :p
Period make me headache and sometimes almost faint. It’s blurred my vision.
Period make me no energy. Sometimes, I couldn’t stand because my leg really can’t support.

Sometimes, the pain woke me up middle of the night. I really don’t like to suffer for that. I feel painful till wanna die  T.T

If I were a boy, I think it will be better. Meanwhile, I no need to suffer this pain  :p 



P.E.A.C.E

No comments:

Post a Comment