Monday, December 20, 2010

Hair Gone ...



LoL LOL LoL … 
I had juz cut my hair  TT

Felt a bit regret laa…coz I want keep my hair longer.
But my hair fall was getting serious day by day. That’s why I should cut it and now almost all corn hair was gone  ( :
Although it’s short and look childish but still okay for me coz my hair now more easy to comb and more healthier dy ^^

Meanwhile, I hope my hair can growth longer and longer. I want back my long hair like before, I like to tie many hair fashion, many many style :p






The length before cut 
it's more nice 

I miss my hair TT




LoL...This is the look after cut
does it too short?




Izzit if tied it will look more nice and longer?










Never can feel regret after you decide to do something.
You can't regret if you had already decided it.
Just can just prove it !







[=  Stay Tuned =]

No comments:

Post a Comment