Sunday, March 13, 2011

Money Money Money Come..



What I can say?
I spent my money like river?

I bought these:

    ① Bottle (for sis)
         
          she call me to buy for her
but after I bought

she said she don’t like because same with 1 of her classmate

I even buy for her and not willing to buy for myself

how crazy I was?
 


   Lotion
Nivea, UV protection body lotion

   Hand sanitizer
Eskulin

   Glasses ( haven buy )
I use to buy after I get March’s salary.
because of the glasses I bought last time have no spring.den it loose easily, oways slide down.

   Wallet (haven buy)
wait for my salary and I will buy it soon

   Food
every weekday buy my lunch in college
my salary really not enough for me to use ) :

    many many things I wanna buy t.t
$$ $$ $$


Money not everything 
but  
everything is money
><



No comments:

Post a Comment