Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grandpa,Aunt & Brother



 
Last Friday was their birthday party
we celebrated with them at Kajang
glad that 2 of my uncle's family back from Johor 
( :


Happy Birthday to you ^^

My lovely grandpa, aunt and Jevons


~ 3 of their cake ~

Indeed, I love this so much ^^
my dearest cousin
Elaine Choong
 


click to view more photos
the album from my cousin, Z.X. Kuan


and 
here is a video that recorded by my cousin, Bonnie Lee


Sorry for that I’m just lazy to upload those photo.
and
I didn’t catch any photo on that day.

Apologize here
SORRY
) :


PS: 
sorry, i also didn't ate any cake on that day.
but i already sang 2 song for you all
hokkien song- 家后江蕙
chinese song- 我是一只小小鸟叮当




 * clap clap clap *

wahahahah
: D






< End of my story >





No comments:

Post a Comment