Monday, March 7, 2011

continue with my Birthday post



2 years old?
No!
It's my lunar birthday

yea. I'm getting older and older
I'm now 20 based on lunar calendar


First, I have to wish myself a very happy birthday ^^

Happy Birthday, Jeslinne

For the celebration with my hubby and dearest Ezjay gorgor..
I had no catches any photo. So, I’m very sorry for that.
Anyway, still have to thanks you to company me and also thanks for yor birthday cake. Seriously, I like it. That was my most special birthday ceremony in my lifetime. I haven use lighter and french fries as candle before. It’s my first time :p
PS: somemore chili sauce ~.~

Secondly, I have to thanks for my family too ^^
as past year, every of my birthday, they use to prepare me a birthday cake.
Thanks my family ( :

wishing

cutting cake



Thanks those who give me wishes through sms and also fb.
Thanks pretty n guys ( :

Finish part of birthday celebration.


Simple birthday. 
wish myself goodluck all the way in this year c:


I love you
and That's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment