Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Are The Best ^^



Just wanna say You Are The Best to Pikaciu, Meiwen & Jackson.
Yea, they are my MGMT 103F’s group member.

After today’s presentation, Dr.Foo announce that my group assignment is the best among all of them. Actually everyone done well in their assignment too but just our group is the best because we wrote so details ^^

Thanks you all. I had never praise by my lecturer and this is my first time.
Okay. what I can say is : I will do well and put more effort on it ( :

When sir first call my name (I’m the group’s leader)
I was in shock because I really never think that we are the one.
izzit we are lucky or what? ahahaha :D 


Pikaciu
(the pretty girl in our group)
but actually this hair is fake 1 :p



















Mei Wen
(the cutie girl in our group)



















Jackson
(the only guy in our group, Meiwen's bf)


















PS: look like I’m conceited? No, sorry. I’m just can’t believe it :p




End..

No comments:

Post a Comment