Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Brain was Stuck !!!!!



It’s our Mid-term week!!!!!
brain stuck-ing right now~


Arghhh~


All right~ I’m juz too boring so that’s why I used my time to blogging and write something useless & unimportant here  =.=




Brain stuck  1
Okiie~ Let’s talk about my business ethics presentation for today. It’s about Utilitarian Ethics… My group was the 2nd group to present by today. We had prepared it last night and dispersed our part which we had to present.
I had practice what to say with a cheat sheet. I tot dat I ady prepared well and can present with naturally without nervous but I failed to do so  ) :

Brain stuck  2
It’s 1 hour creative thinking paper for today after the lecture class. Yeah~ I didn’t do any revision for that paper, izzit cool? LOL.. mayb its juz cool for now and will be hot when the result and mark release ><
When I first look at my section B & C questions, I tot dat I noe the answer and I can write a lot but when I really get into my question after section A, I even dunno what I’m gonna to write ><

Brain stuck  3
I can't really know what I doing now… Am I juz “look-ing” at my notes? dazing? dreaming? or what?
I think I’m juz  stuck with my revision stuff…but Not Facebook  :p



nice wat~ face-book and study...
means that we face to book and study but not Facebook :p


I’m active in Facebook now.really really so active in dat.post a lot status, reply a lot comment, and some more drew graffiti too =.=
why dat I like to waste my time on dat useless things? I don’t even know wat I nid to do now.Okay, I noe…I nid to do revision for my Mofi for tomoro, and also my tutorial, assignment those things…but I’m juz feel so free to Facebook but not those……



It's out of order..




WTH?!
yeah~ keep on blame myself but wat’s the use?
Shit!! I still doing a lot rubbish things and wasting my time.LOL..
end up with self-disclosing part ~.~


Although it’s juz a midterm test but it’s killing me  T.T


wondering where shud I start





Jesl in annoyed




_ End _

No comments:

Post a Comment