Friday, February 18, 2011

Can I Pass??




Today’s tutorial class I never feel stress ^^
because you no wear formal? or because you’re so funny?
ahaha :D


LoL…wateva larr~
but can I pass my paper?  The MCQ really so difficult ehh…
DON’T KICK MY ASS ahh, if I really din pass >.<

I really poor in English ) :
I even can’t understand wat the question asking.
AND… I had memorize the definition, but why still will forgot when sitting in hall?

section C, I dunno wat I wrote T.t
I wrote a lot example (maybe never answer the question) because I juz wrote wat I noe, wrote wat I had learn  ~.~ 
OMG~ December sem result was came out dy…I had juz passed it.
shud I feel happy? No, actually I juz feel no worry coz it passed but wat the result I got is WORST !!

Never think that I can relax after midterm coz I have to rush those assignment and presentation…How?? I’m not stay at hostel, Saturday nid back coll? I think I cant…

Monday - submit creative thinking assign 2
Tuesday – presentation for business ethics
Friday – presentation for business ethics too ) ;



Task
creative thinking assignment 1
creative thinking assignment 2
business ethics presentation for RIGHTS
business ethics presentation for assignment
business ethics assignment
finance assignment
finance tutorial



DIE~ DEATH~~ HELL~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment